Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Check In Time: 12:00pm
Overall Competition Time: 1 hour 30 min
- One (1) Individual makeup artist entry.
- One model per entry.
- Once time is called, you may not touch your model in any way until you are told to set props and pose your model. The overall competition time is 1 hour 45 min (Penalty 5 Points)
- Hair may be pre‐set and pre‐styled (finished) at start of competition; however, completing hair within the 1 hour 45 min time period can earn the competitor up to a total of 10 extra credit points.
- Prosthetic appliance is not allowed.
- Full wigs or full hairpieces are not allowed. (Penalty 11 Points)
- Ornaments, accessories or hairpieces must not cover more than 1/3 of the head and can be created ahead of time. (Penalty 11 Points)
- Make‐up must be done during the contest time. (Penalty 11 Points)
- Model can arrive in costume and have nails complete, if the model arrives out of costume the dressing time will have to occur within the 1 hour 45 min competition time.
- No talking to spectators. (Penalty 2 Points)
HOW YOUR WORK WILL BE JUDGED
All decisions made by the competitions are FINAL.
- Competitors’ make-up will be judged based on the following criteria: creation of a “Classic Bridal Wedding” look.
- Competition will be judged on design, application technique, use of color, and overall presentation. Hair will also be judged and can earn a competitor up to ten (10) extra credit points.
- Each criteria category will be worth a possible 10 points, with a score of one being the lowest and ten being the highest.
- Costumes will be judged.
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place will be awarded in each themed category.