Date: Sunday, April 26, 2020
Check-In Time: 11:00 AM
Overall Competition Time: 5.5 hours
Theme: Le-Fleur (The Flower)
- Individual body painter entry, no team painting.
- One model per entry.
- Five (5) hour time limit. Once the time is called, you may not touch your model in any way until you are told to set props and pose your model. You will have 5 minutes to do this. (Penalty 5 Points)
- Model must arrive with NO makeup applied. (Penalty 11 Points)
- Hair may be pre‐set and pre‐styled (finished) at the start of competition; however, completing hair within the overall competition time of 5 hours can earn the competitor up to a total of ten (10) extra credit points.
- All makeup must be done by the Competitors only. (Penalty 5 Points)
- Each Competitor must provide any and all materials needed to produce the finished look.
- Accessories such as jewelry or hair ornamentations are allowed. Headpieces and costume pieces are also allowed and can be pre-fabricated, however, must be applied during the five (5) hour competition time.
- Airbrushing is allowed.
- Artificial eyelashes may be used but may NOT be applied prior to competition. (Penalty 11 Points)
- Sanitation procedures will be observed. (Penalty 5 Points)
- Prosthetic pieces are allowed. Up to a total of ten (10) extra credit points can be earned for applying an original prosthetic piece.
- Competitors must write a paragraph that describes how their artwork fulfills/speaks to the competition theme. This paragraph will be presented to the judging panel as well as to the audience during the show.
- No talking to spectators. (Penalty 2 Points)
- No nudity allowed. Models must have nipple pasties and frontal covering. Male/Female pro-shield, cups, boy shorts, and thong are acceptable.
- The entire body must be painted and no more than 25% of the body can be covered by appliances, costumes and/or accessories.
HOW YOUR WORK WILL BE JUDGED
All Decisions made by the competitions are FINAL.
- Competitors’ make-up will be judged based on the following criteria: Design, Composition, Overall Relation to Theme, Use of Color and Overall Presentation. Hairstyling—including laying or dressing hair, or applying a bald cap—is worth up to ten (10) extra-credit points.
- Each criterion will be worth a possible 10 points, with a score of one (1) being the lowest and ten (10) being the highest.
- Costumes will be judged.
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd will be awarded in each themed category.