WINNER WINS $1000!! LIMITED SLOTS – APPLY NOW!!
The Ultimate Competition consists of Make-Up from the following categories: SFX, Fantasy, Haute Couture, Body Painting
Date: Saturday, April 27, 2019
Submission Deadline: 4/15/2019
Check-In Time: 10:00am
Overall Competition Time:5 hours
Theme: Innovation (Master Artist Of Innovation)
Additional scheduling information will become available prior to competition.
- Each competitor can submit one model only
- All models must be 16 years of age or older
- All models and competitors must sign a PMAC release form giving permission for photos and videos to be used by PMAC. All photos are the property of PMAC, Inc
- Models must arrive with a clean face (no makeup). If models arrive with makeup on it is required that it is removed prior to the start of the competition
- Six (6) hours time limit. Once time is called, you may not touch your model in any way until you are told to set props and pose your model. You will have 15 minutes to do this.
- Hair may be pre-set and pre-styled (finished) at the competition if you wish
- Each competitor must provide any and all materials needed to produce the finished look
- Accessories such as jewelry or hair ornaments are allowed. Headpieces and costume pieces are also allowed and can be pre-fabricated, however, they must be applied within the six (5) hour time limit
- Airbrushing is allowed
- Artificial eyelashes may be used but not applied prior to the competition
- Prosthetic pieces are allowed
- No nudity is allowed. Models must have nipple pasties and frontal covering. Male/Female pro-shield, cups, boy shorts, and thongs are acceptable
- Competitors must write a paragraph which describes how their artwork fulfills the competition theme of Innovation.
HOW YOUR WORK WILL BE JUDGED
- This paragraph will be presented to the judging panel as well as to the audience during the Le Maquillage Award Show
- Competitors makeup will be judged based on the following criteria: Design, Composition, Overall Relation To The Theme, Use Of Color and Overall Presentation
- Costumes will be judged
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd will be awarded
All decisions made by the competitions are FINAL.